The group > International Curriculum
At Vatel, international education is based on facts:
- Students and professors of 50 nationalities
- Programmes taught in several languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian and Arabic.
- International exchange of students and professors through the Marco Polo programme
- International internships, compulsory and selected by Vatel
- An international alumni network which encourages students to travel and work around the world
- An annual international convention which brings together the directors of all Vatel schools to define the new educational focuses of the group
- A virtual library, Cyberlibris, shared by the 6,000 Vatel students around the world
- An intranet network for daily exchanges...
- An international network between the students of all Vatel schools: the Vatel Concept Awards and the Vatel International Business Game
STUDY AT VATEL
The Vateliens have qualities that are sought after : hard-working, down to...
Benjamin M.Read more