MBA in USA
MBA HOTEL AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
Open exclusively to graduates of Vatel schools across the globe
Why do an MBA in Hotel & Tourism Management?
In hotel groups worldwide, we observe two distinctive types of management :
The European management culture
It revolves around quality of service and customer satisfaction. It takes into account all the cultural aspects of the client, of the country where it is situated, and thus of the local staff, which requires the capacity of reflection and analyses.
- The American management culture
It is much more rigid in its procedures, essentially driven by "business", and mandates results. It revolves around marketing and uses innovative technologies. Pour démarrer une carrière internationale, il est préférable de maîtriser parfaitement ces deux systèmes qui cohabitent dans les groupes hôteliers internationaux.
To start an international career, it is preferable to master with perfection, both these systems, which are cohabit in international hospitality groups.
Who is this MBA
Hotel & in Hotel & Tourism Management designed for?
Conceptualized by Vatel, this original programme has high value for all its students from Vatel schools around the world, who graduate and master the European management system.
One year at Vatel Los Angeles allows them to validate the theoretical and practical American management system, which is intended as operational and executive coaching.
What is the MBA
in Hotel & Tourism Management programme?
Duration: 1 year
- 1st semester: alternating academic tutoring by professors graduated from the most prestigious universities in Los Angeles and professional practice in some of the best hospitality and tourism establishments in California, selected by Vatel.
- 2nd semester: entirely devoted to training in business management.
The programme focuses on the strong points of the American management culture: the business mind and aptitude, the organization of conventions and operations, incentive, E-marketing, E-commerce…
Note: The professional practice and management training are paid by the institution hosting the student.
What are the advantages of a graduate MBA HT
- The mastery of the English language in teaching, practice, business and every day life.
- A profile much sought after by international groups.
- A diploma recognized on the international stage on exceptional financial terms, thanks to the benefits of training received on site.
- Job opportunities in the USA and the world.
STUDY AT VATEL
According to me the most important point of the Vatel programs is that they cover a variety of...
Cecile B.Read more