Surrounded by their parents, students in the MBA in International Hotel Management from Vatel Nîmes and Vatel Lyon met on May 19 and 23, to celebrate the end of their studies and their arrival in the great family of 30,000 Vatel alumni, called Vateliens.
Chaired by Karine Benzazon, the General Manager, Jean-Luc Scherrer, the Vatel Nîmes Head of studies and Delphine Cinquin,the Vatel Lyon School Director, they all got together in the Vatel Nîmes Hotel and Vatel Lyon Restaurant, the practical application structures in which students can carry out full-scale experimentations of their theoretical knowledge.
Students hired before graduating
Many students were honored in this ceremony with a managerial internship that was transformed into a first job, contracts signed even before graduating. This was the case for:
- Lucas Denier, the Accounts Manager Relais et Châteaux Taha'a Island Resort & Spa in French Polynesia
- Ophélie Espinosa,the Guests Manager at the Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port
- Laurent Ponet,the Costs controller at th Relais et Châteaux Mas des Herbes Blanches 5* in the Vaucluse
- Marion Gauvin, the Assistant Manager at the Château de la Tour du Puits 4* in Savoy
- Constance Chanoni, the Corporate Comptroller for the Marantha group in Marseille
- Jean Dekimpe, Key Accounts Developer for Restalliance in Lyon
Grand entry into the huge Vatel family
Our 30,000 Vatel alumni work in the most beautiful hotels on earth and form a network of professionals who are always available.
As through this graduation ceremony they became Vateliens, the young professionals who were there committed themselves to continuing the dynamics launched by previous classes and to giving each other a helping hand, anyplace in the entire world.