Finances are the key to a company’s success, however large or small it may be.
This means that the hospitality industry is constantly seeking specialists who can:
- analyze the hotel’s financial state,
- seize opportunities,
- validate investments required,
- anticipate future needs,
- find and negotiate sources of funding.
A hub in the world of global finance, Switzerland is the country which has logically opened this new specialization.
Given only at Vatel Switzerland, the MBA in International Hotel Management, specialization International Hospitality Financial Management trains students, supported by experts in the field and real case studies:
- to do entrepreneurial work,
- to analyze detailed financial statements,
- to negotiate projects and investments and their funding and
- to understand how they impact the company’s results.