- Contact with guests.
- Speaking different languages. She wants to be trilingual.
- Vatel Switzerland’s educational concept.
- Switzerland’s great reputation concerning training in hospitality management.
- The cost of going to school at Vatel Switzerland compared with other schools in this country.
From Martigny to Paris
Now we’re in 2015 and she’s in Martigny in Switzerland. Jennifer has just finished her first Bachelor year with an internship in the F&B department of the Park Hyatt in Zurich and is getting ready to leave for France.
- Discover the capital of Hotel Palaces
- Continue studying at Vatel but in a new cultural context
- Take advantage of her free time to fill in at the Four Seasons George V in the Room Service division
- Do her second internship at the Front Office at the Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel.
“This year at Vatel Paris made me much more autonomous and I was able to improve my French. I learned how to organize myself much better, as when you live in Paris, you don’t have the choice if you want to have a good work-life balance.
My second internship in Paris was a great one and an eye-opener for me: I want to start my career in the rooms division”. Jennifer Ludwig
For more information => Claire de Piero’s testimonial “From Nimes to New Delhi"