Candice RAGOT is currently Catering Manager for JP Morgan for Sodexo Prestige Venues &Events in Paris.
What are your main missions?
- Managing 10 hostesses
- Organizing events for individuals or groups as well as for companies
- Coordinating with the kitchen crew and other departments in our hotel
- Promoting the two restaurants
- Training staff members and compliance with Palace category standards
What qualities are required to be successful in a job like this?
- Being detail oriented
- General organization
- Having a good team spirit
What skills did you learn how to hone by doing this job?
- Precision when hiring
- Meeting budgets
- Having team members work well together
What do you like the best about this job?
- The contact I have with guests and human relationships
- The effervescence of organizing lavish events
- Drawing up an optimal strategy for the seat turnover rate in our restaurants
What did you do from the time you left Vatel Paris up until the job you now have?
Life at school, organization of courses, selection of internships, relationships with professionals ... to find out everything inside, chat with a Vatel student.
Are you already in contact? Continue your conversation here: Login here
It is with great joy that we welcome our students back to Vatel schools. Of course, the virus is still around and so. we must all – cheerfully - respect the health measures put in place in our schools and training restaurants and hotels.Read more
Good news : it's still possible to send us your application form to participate to the next Vatel entrance exam in June!
For any informations, do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +33(0)18.104.22.168.27