• Master an additional foreign language.
• Enrich your resume and increase your employability.
• Gain maturity and credibility.
• Quickly assimilate other forms of know-how, savoir-vivre and savoir-être.
• Familiarise with different teaching methods.
• Open to other types of management in various cultural contexts.
• Better understand the expectations of an international clientele.
• Prepare to manage teams of various nationalities.
• Gain solid knowledge of the international hotel industry.
In a few years, must-see spots sprang up in Bordeaux for live music lovers. Here is a selection of our favorites.
The Covid-19 pandemic has greatly impacted the tourism industry. Vatel Group has decided to provide hotels and restaurants with free access to its online platform of training modules, Vatel E-learning.Read more
Hello, my name is Adrien, I'm from Dax, in the Landes. I'm currently a 3rd year student at the Vatel Bordeaux school. Today, I am going to share with you the addresses not to be missed.Read more
It is with great joy that we welcome our students back to Vatel schools. Of course, the virus is still around and so. we must all – cheerfully - respect the health measures put in place in our schools and training restaurants and hotels.Read more
The hospitality and tourism industry puts people in touch with an ever-increasing and constantly changing world, making it the only one of its kind.
Read our mission.