• Master an additional foreign language.
• Enrich your resume and increase your employability.
• Gain maturity and credibility.
• Quickly assimilate other forms of know-how, savoir-vivre and savoir-être.
• Familiarise with different teaching methods.
• Open to other types of management in various cultural contexts.
• Better understand the expectations of an international clientele.
• Prepare to manage teams of various nationalities.
• Gain solid knowledge of the international hotel industry.
It is with great joy that we welcome our students back to Vatel schools. Of course, the virus is still around and so. we must all – cheerfully - respect the health measures put in place in our schools and training restaurants and hotels.Read more