• Master an additional foreign language.
• Enrich your resume and increase your employability.
• Gain maturity and credibility.
• Quickly assimilate other forms of know-how, savoir-vivre and savoir-être.
• Familiarise with different teaching methods.
• Open to other types of management in various cultural contexts.
• Better understand the expectations of an international clientele.
• Prepare to manage teams of various nationalities.
• Gain solid knowledge of the international hotel industry.
Serving others is a priceless quality in the hospitality industry, but not just there. Students with a degree in hotel management are attractive to employers: their qualities make them champions in all types of professions.Read more
The Covid-19 pandemic has greatly impacted the tourism industry. Vatel Group has decided to provide hotels and restaurants with free access to its online platform of training modules, Vatel E-learning.Read more
The organic wine market in France is growing very quickly. In seven years, the turnover has tripled.
The hospitality and tourism industry puts people in touch with an ever-increasing and constantly changing world, making it the only one of its kind.
Read our mission.
Rida nous raconte son quotidien à l'école depuis la reprise de septembre.Read more
We invite you to meet Madam SAN MARTIN - Admissions Director of Vatel Paris & Brussels for an individual videoconference meeting!
During this interview, Mrs. SAN MARTIN will present the training offered, the admission procedure and answer to your questions.
If you wish to register, you may write us to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone at the following number : 01 42 26 20 27
We will then send you an application form to return to us completed and agree on the day and time of this meeting.
See you soon!