• Master an additional foreign language.
• Enrich your resume and increase your employability.
• Gain maturity and credibility.
• Quickly assimilate other forms of know-how, savoir-vivre and savoir-être.
• Familiarise with different teaching methods.
• Open to other types of management in various cultural contexts.
• Better understand the expectations of an international clientele.
• Prepare to manage teams of various nationalities.
• Gain solid knowledge of the international hotel industry.
Currently in her 3rd year at Vatel Bordeaux, Sasha Santagati showcases the attractiveness of the city of Bordeaux. Its vibrant bar scene, renowned festivals and its proximity with the ocean makes it a top destination amongst young learners.
The hospitality and tourism industry puts people in touch with an ever-increasing and constantly changing world, making it the only one of its kind.
Read our mission.
Hello, my name is Adrien, I'm from Dax, in the Landes. I'm currently a 3rd year student at the Vatel Bordeaux school. Today, I am going to share with you the addresses not to be missed.Read more
The Covid-19 pandemic has greatly impacted the tourism industry. Vatel Group has decided to provide hotels and restaurants with free access to its online platform of training modules, Vatel E-learning.Read more
In a few years, must-see spots sprang up in Bordeaux for live music lovers. Here is a selection of our favorites.